96 Cobra vs 94-97 Camaro

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
dont know what year the camaro was, but i know the kid driving and ive been wanting to run him, he talks a lot of shit

well he says his car is "stock," to which i questioned it doesnt sound stock and he says "o well just exhaust" :bored:

1ST RUN so we turn onto a highway im in front waiting for him to get next to me and line up, im cruising at about 45 in 3rd gear and he just decides hes just guna floor it, so he passes me and i decide okay i guess ill chase, he has about 2 car lead, i stop his pull when i get into 4th and get back to maybe 1 and 1/2 cars to 115, so i guess a "chase is a race" so i lose

we pull up to the light and first words out of his mouth "man that thing has no balls" :mj: this is where he says its stock bla bla, so i say lets go again

2ND RUN this time we line up, 40 mph im in 2nd gear, 3 honks we go i pull about 1-2 cars every gear at the end id say im about 3-4 cars ahead til 115 :rockon:

we pull up to the next light, he says "oh i guess u gota better start" :D

and why dont people line up anymore, i was trying to race a 00-04 GT with a side exhaust tonite, jus installed my JLT CAI today (didnt have it vs the camaro) and instead of lining up he just flys by :shrug:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I really don't uderstand people like that. The worst thing I've ever done in a race is not pull over and talk to someone after we raced, and that was only because it was late one night after work and I was tired. Especially people that run their mouths. Seriously, if you drive a car that runs faster than 15.0, you need to put up orr shut up. Anything slower than 15.0 needs to just shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread