96 Cobra vs Loud Ass Bike

Sith

Banned
So I'm sitting at a stoplight and this bike is in the other lane behind the car next to me. It wasn't a street racing bike, from what I can tell it was some kind of harley but it was dark so I have no idea. Anyway...

Light turns green, we go : he imediatly switches lanes to behind me and I just know he's gonna go I just know it, so I stay in second gear and wait for him to punch it : and I'm off. Pretty even with me pulling slighting all the way through 2nd, I shift into 3rd and he gets even with me and starts pulling away, I get to the end of 3rd and I'm thinking this one might be over, and it was, but not the way I expected. I shift into 4th and WALK HIM like the bitch next door. I get about 3-4 car lenghts ahead and flash the ****er because he pissed me off I hate when people try to fly by you like that. Anyway, bikes are the best kills IMO.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
some custom choppers have some wicked motors. I remember watching one where the motor was a 185 hp N/A. It was FAST. But ofcourse it was a chopper so it wasnt the safest thing to be going fast on.

Sith

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
some custom choppers have some wicked motors. I remember watching one where the motor was a 185 hp N/A. It was FAST. But ofcourse it was a chopper so it wasnt the safest thing to be going fast on.

this wasn't a chopper although it sounded like one. The front end of what i saw wasn't long or anything and he was sitting in a race position. Damn the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread