96 Cobra vs Turboed (?) Subaru

Sith

Banned
I'm not sure of the make, it said Subaru on the back (duh) and had a huge ass wing, but It didn't have any STI markings or anything, but I did hear a turbocharger for whatever that's worth.

So first of all there's a civic (racing #'s) next to me, and this Subaru is next to him. 3 lanes. I don't go because I'm not sure if they're going or not (shoulda known better), they both take off with a weak ass tire squealing (lol @ FWD). I just sit back and watch and it looked like the Subaru barely got him. I wait about 7 seconds or so and just gun it i figure lets see what these guys got, I get RIGHT ON their bumpers (they're neck and neck) and the ****ing civic SWITHCES INTO MY LANE. WTF?? God damn Civic drivers. Luckily he backed off in time as i was on my way to shifting lanes but i was right on the Subaru so tha twasn't gonna be good. So then the Civic makes a left hand turn immediatly. Yet he was switching to the middle lane. What the hell? Proabbly got scared i was gonna beat the shit out of him. Anyway...

a little ways down I get behind the Subaru. He takes off without warning again so I just let him go. I get next to him a few seconds later and honk 3 times. I probably shoulda been in 2nd gear (was in 3rd at 60) and I slowly pull on him right away. As I shift into 4th I'm prolly 2 cars ahead and I wait till I'm about 3 or 4 before I hit tap the brakes. Kid never pulled up next to me, he paced behind me before he finally pulled off about 3 miles later.

Users who are viewing this thread