96 Corvette Collectors Edition

1slo5ohh

Established Member
I'm listing the car for my boss, trying to help him get the word out. The car just sits in the shop, only time it gets driven is when one of us need to pull it out of the shop if its in the way. He loves the car and hates to see it go but its just to uncomfortable for him, it ends up being more of a hassle then anything. If you have any questions shoot me a PM I can answer most, if not I'll get in touch with him and get back to you. If there are any serious buyers I can pass along his contact info to you. The car has been very well taken care of, washed and waxed religiously (by me on lol) even though it barely sees the road. I'll just post his craigslist ad here. Thanks for looking.

"1996 Collectors Edition Corvette. The current odometer reading is 17,332 original miles with a 6-speed Manual Transmission. The car is in 100% FACTORY CONDTION. It has NEVER had any aftermarket upgrades. The car truly is in immaculate condition and is a must see in person. It has leather (Grey) interior and is in "like new" condition. No scratches or dents anywhere on the car. The paint still has that factory shine. The wheels have never been curbed and the tires were replaced at 15K miles. It comes with both the smoke glass top, and the solid matching Sebring Silver top. It has the factory sound system with CD/Cassette player and AM/FM radio. The car is absolutely beautiful and I will hate to see it go. Asking $19,000 OBO."

bobsvette.jpg

bobsvetteengine.jpg

bobsvetteinterior.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

Last edited:

1slo5ohh

Established Member
collectors edition go for 21-24,000 with more miles (dont ask me why), its not my car, Im listing for my boss. dont like the price move along...

Users who are viewing this thread