'96 Mustang Project

Brent16

Established Member
I have a 1996 V6 mustang that had an interior fire so all the interior and some wiring was burned up. I also have a 1999 V8 mustang that was hit pretty hard in the back. I have taken everything off of the v8 to swap into the v6 car. However, the project has been on hold for quite awhile. As of right now, the v6 car has all of the wiring harnesses ran through it, there are some loose ends though. It is ran through but not much is hooked up. I don't think I will get around to finishing this project as I am caught up in several other things. I though I should put it up for sale on here to see if anyone would be interesting in taking this off of my hands. It would include the v6 body with wiring. The car does not have a front suspension under it though. I could include all of the 99 mustangs interior as well if you would want it, It will all fit in the 96 body. The v6 body is in good shape, needs new paint, but does not have rust. Also needs a new windshield. I'm not really trying to make a good amount of money on this thing, not really in a bind to sell, I would just like to get it out of the way. I have include a picture of the way it sits as of now. I do not know what I really should ask for so just offer me a price and we can go from there.

IMG_0391.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread