96 MYSTIC COBRA VALUE

slowfive-o

Established Member
I’m looking to trade my truck to a 96 mystic cobra next week. I haven’t seen it in person yet but in the pictures it looks to be in great shape. The guy that has it now says he’s only the third owner and he’s only had it a few months. It’s supposed to pretty much stock and unmolested with just a CAI and exhaust. Car is a clean title and has 123k miles. I’m just wondering what these cars are worth now. I’ve seen some junk for $4-5k and seen some clean cars listed for as high as $14k (with much lower miles)

slowfive-o

Established Member
130k miles in perfect condition I feel isn't worth more than 6k. I get it's a mystic but it's never going to be worth anything much because of the miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the svtperformance.com mobile app[/QUOT

That’s my biggest hang up. If it had half those miles I’d be a lot more comfortable with it. He was asking 10k but if we trade I would have about 7500 invested in it.

07stuntin6r

Established Member
How’s the paint? Cause that’s going to cost ya some money if you want to keep that color. Reason I avoided a mystic I had my eye on before I got my white one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmsa540

Established Member
The mystics are very odd to determine price.

I'd ask 12K for mine just because I've had it for so long, the money I've put into it, and it's never given me problems... Like, ever!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
130k miles in perfect condition I feel isn't worth more than 6k. I get it's a mystic but it's never going to be worth anything much because of the miles.

Right now maybe not, but give it 15-20 years and I'm sure the Mystic cars will rise in value.

Users who are viewing this thread