97-04 Cobra Valve Cover Signature Build Plate Replica

Got Boost?

Established Member
For those who are interested, I have 4 of the Cobra plates that are "blemished" that I'm willing to sell for half price, $12.50 shipped each for those who are interested.

My definition of "blemished" involves things such as minor surface flaws, unfinished edges, or slightly off center print. However, the plates are 100% serviceable and for some plates it's hard to even notice the "blemishes."

Here are some example images of the blemished plates:

IMG_5281_zpsdbfyfqbo.jpg

IMG_5282_zpsh6ayuwo2.jpg

stradt03

Established Member
Plate showed up and it looks fantastic. Even side-by-side you really can't tell which is the replica.

I noticed that there is no adhesive on the backside of the plate. What were the factory plates adhered with? I don't want to use two sided tape since that would "space" the plate off the valve cover a bit.

Well, I think my wife threw my plate out on accident. I'm going to give it one more look around the house but I'll more than likely need to reorder one :-/

Got Boost?

Established Member
Well, I think my wife threw my plate out on accident. I'm going to give it one more look around the house but I'll more than likely need to reorder one :-/

I'm sorry to hear that she may have accidentally tossed the plate. I've had the same thing happen with other small parts before myself. If you need another, I do still have them available, just let me know.

Mrpancho95

Established Member
Can you pm me again? Lost my messages if you still have a 4.6 badge I'll take one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread