97 Cobra - 155K Miles - $6K

97SVT#777

Established Member
SOLD

I hate to even be writing this, but I must. I have owned the car for 4 years. Bought it with 118K and have loved every minute of it.

Mods are:
Spec stage 1 clutch
Eibach Pro Kit springs
Flowmasters welded in
UPR off road X pipe
255lph in-tank pump
Fog light switch mod

Now, why is it 6K? Well, the car has 155K miles, and the paint is in need of a good professional. It has numerous dings, scratches, chips, and road paint that I don't have the time or money to fix. The interior is good except for the seats which show considerable wear. The front tires need to be replaced. The rears have about 50% tread left. They are Khumo Ecsta MX.

On the good side, the car runs and drives like new. I have always ran royal purple synthetic oil, replaced the spark plugs every 6 months, changed the fuel filter every year, and ran ONLY Amoco Ultimate 93 gas. The engine was replaced with a ford quality renewal by the owner before me. I don't know the actual mileage. Runs smooth and purrs like a kitten. The transmission has not been abused, and shifts better than new. Car dynoed 261rwhp/260rwtq bone stock when I bought it.

I would like to get $6K for it.

Rear.jpg

PsideR.jpg

PsideF.jpg

Pside.jpg

IntR.jpg

IntF.jpg

Front.jpg

Engine.jpg

DsideF.jpg

Dside.jpg

My cell is 256-755-1147

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Any chance you can get pics of the major body dings. The places you feel are the worse. Any chance you can pm me the lowest you would take?

Thanks

97SVT#777

Established Member
Any chance you can get pics of the major body dings. The places you feel are the worse. Any chance you can pm me the lowest you would take?

Thanks

Yes, I was supposed to do that for a guy today, but the car came out in the local paper today and I had so many people calling it was crazy. PM me your email address and I will get them to you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread