97 Cobra *ONE OF A KIND!*

cobrapower7

Established Member
I have been married for a year and realize it is time to make different decisions with my finances. I have owned this car for about 8 years (I believe second owner) and has been a hobby of mine. I used to work for a high performance shop and many of the modifications were done then. This cobra is probably one of the fastest naturally aspirated mustang on the street. The mods explain its "sleeper" look. The body is in great shape with no rust. A few minor character marks...

Modifications include: Fully built motor with Mahle flat top pistons,Manley H-Beam rods,stroker crank (rotating assembly purchased from livernois motorsports),03-04 cobra oil pump,42lb injectors -mach 1 heads
-99-01 Cobra intake manifold -FR500 cam shafts -Energy Supsension motor mounts -Long tube headers
-X Pipe -Flowmaster cat back exhaust
-SCT 4 bank chip
-Custom cigarette lighter selector for the possibility of multiple tunes -Professional dyno tuned by Logan Motorsports
-Granitelli tubular k-member and a-arms
-Tokico coil overs in front
-Eibach racing lowering springs in rear
-4.30 gears (also have a set of 3.73 that will come with)
-Spec clutch
-Granitelli clutch cable and billet quadrant
-Short throw shifter with 07 limited edition shifter knob
-98 Cobra cup holder modification
-90mm Lightning MAF
-Custom 4 inch cold air intake with k&n filter
-Cross drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors
-18 inch Chrome Saleen replica rims with Saleen center caps
-Maximum Motorsports Caste/ Camber Plates
-Maximum Motorsports Lower Control Arms
-Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires (255/40/18 in front 285/35/18 rear)
-Brand new optima red top battery (about 2 months old)

Also included: -Stock Cobra rims with Kuhmo Ecsta tires -New seat belts (drivers side doesn't retract perfectly) -Energy Suspension Upper Control Arm Bushings -Chiltons Manual -Wolf all season fitted car cover -Most of the receipts -SVT Certificate of Authenticity stating the number made -Dyno results (The best pull was 338rwhp!!!)

I am sure I am forgetting something. I have over 10k in the car. It has always been garage kept and has never seen snow. Always ran premium gas and either Mobil or Amsoil. The long block has roughly 1500 miles on it,the chassis has a little over 90k. I hate to part with my car and hope someone else will enjoy it as much as I have.

Sorry for having limited pictures,I will try to get more up soon.

Please contact me with any questions.
I am asking 13,000. Please no low ballers!

Feel free to call or text me anytime. Thank you for looking!

I am honestly not on here alot so contacting me via my cell would be easiest.

Scott
Six three zero-939-1409

cobra.jpg

cobramotor.jpg

cobramotor2.jpg

cobrapower7

Established Member
Please keep in mind i am planning on organizing the plug wires ALOT!!! These pictures kinda make me sick because it doesn't really show how much work went on under the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread