97 Cobra T56, Built rear Feeler

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Im thinking about putting my car up for sale again to finally finish my other project. Here is the basic run down...I had the car sold to a former friend but it was still in my name until he could transfer everything over to his. I, being a trusting person, let him drive it while it was still in my name because he had no car (he paid the payments to me). Then after 3 months and 7k mi he gave it back. I bought the car in jan 2008 with 48k mi and it now has 59,xxx mi.

Black on Black
Exterior 7/10 Interior 8/10
Bad: The front bumper has rub marks from the car cover from the previous owner and a few rock chips as well as the hood. Not too horrible but it always bothered me. Fenders need to be rolled as the 335's on there now have been sliced a little by them but not to bad. Front tires are also worn more on the outside b/c the guy that had my car did not align it when i told him to. Passenger door someone tried to break into and broke the lock but and there is a little dent spot around the lock. Window tint should be redone as the pass. side window is cut a little from something inside the door. No dents in the car and only a few scratches here and there but none can be seen from 10 ft away. Interior seats are averagely warn for a 12 yr old car but the floor matts need replaced. Driver side is worn where the foot goes on the gas pedal.

-Stock long block using Royal Purple 5w30 Synthetic
-JLT CAI
-100 shot, msd window switch, afm center console switches (never used by me)
-BBK Long tubes, O/R H, Flowmaster CB
-NGK plugs

-T56 6 speed
-McCloud clutch
-Steeda shifter
-aluminum ds
-ds safety loop
-Max motorsports lca's
-steeda double adj uca's
-welded axle tubes
-4.56 gear
-31 spline strange axles
-detroit locker
-moser girle
-che axle brace

-Eibach drag springs rear/ Prokit front with stock struts/shocks
-03 cobra wheels with 245's falkens front 335's khumos rear
-5% window tint
-s281 spoiler
-SS cobra insert
-03 cobra shift knob
-shorty antenna
-new alpine cd player/ipod player

Not sure what Im asking yet. I know I owe $12,400 on it but I also know I wont get that. Ill listen to serious offers though.

Anymore questions feel free to ask. I know I left stuff out b/c i posted this up quick as I was running out of time. Just let me know for more pics/ questions. Thanks, Corey
rims002-1.jpg

rims001-1.jpg

rims003-1.jpg

rims004-1.jpg

rims010.jpg

rims021.jpg

caliper2.jpg

Last edited:

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Car was dirty in above pics but those are the only ones I have right now. As i said any questions at all just ask and I can take as many pics as you need. (803) 230-3274 and my name is Corey.

sc98cbra

Established Member
I take it you know Justin westmore, kipp, kidd, Borquez boys and billy?!?

I am looking to get out of my 04 and back into a sn95. Once I sell mine, if you still have yours, ill come look at it.

Free bump

Smoked SVT

Established Member
I take it you know Justin westmore, kipp, kidd, Borquez boys and billy?!?

I am looking to get out of my 04 and back into a sn95. Once I sell mine, if you still have yours, ill come look at it.

Free bump

I know of Westmoreland and have seen him out a few times and I recently went Kipps house and hung out for a while. It was the first time I met him, cool guy. Im sure it will be around b/c im not really pushing the sale too much, SVTP is the only site I have it on. I really just want to finally get around to finishing the c10 me and my dad have been workin on for 3 years. Just let me know if you sell yours and you can come take a look.
Nice SY Cobra btw!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread