98 COBRA rolling chassis full STEEDA KIT

98Cobra_sleeper

Established Member
This car is owned by a friend of mine. His name is James. He's not super computer literate, so im doing this as a favor. It does have a full steeda bodykit, and steeda ultralite wheels. the car was used as a donor car for a factory five kit car, so it has no engine, trans, or computer. it had a procharger on it, and the intercooler wouldn't fit on the kit car so it comes with this car and some of the piping as well. it would be perfect for someone looking to build a race car. PM me with serious inquires and i'll supply james's number. He's asking $3,000 obo
100_0160.gif

100_0169.gif

100_0165.gif

100_0163.gif

100_0158.gif

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
How many miles? Accidents??

i think like 64k but its gutted out no harness, ac, ps, ecu, trans...every single interior peice is gone. its been sitting outside for a long ass time. I never ran carfax. wheels dont match. theres a LOT missing he didnt post (which isnt his fault, the OP doesnt own the car and posted it for a friend)

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
I am surprised that one of the sponsor decals is not kikkoman. This car needs saving in the worst way but $3000 is a little high considering the previous abuse

98Cobra_sleeper

Established Member
it does have matching wheels. it has 4 lug axles in the rear just for rolling purposes. It comes with 5 lug axles and the other 2 steeda ultralite wheels (which are real). The car has a full interior, the previous owner painted parts of it yellow. It has all the a/c parts still in there, and the power steering parts, minus the power steering pump. It also has the wiring harness, just not the computer. I work for the mechanic who did the swap. The car has just under 65k miles. The car was from New Jersey originally. And im sure he isn't "stuck" on the full 3k. Your offer of 1,000 wasn't enuff for him. But, to each their own.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
it does have matching wheels. it has 4 lug axles in the rear just for rolling purposes. It comes with 5 lug axles and the other 2 steeda ultralite wheels (which are real). The car has a full interior, the previous owner painted parts of it yellow. It has all the a/c parts still in there, and the power steering parts, minus the power steering pump. It also has the wiring harness, just not the computer. I work for the mechanic who did the swap. The car has just under 65k miles. The car was from New Jersey originally. And im sure he isn't "stuck" on the full 3k. Your offer of 1,000 wasn't enuff for him. But, to each their own.
... no point in beating a dead horse. it is what it is. the car is a complete sled. I have the engine, trans, ecu, full interior, and the time and knowedge to get this car back on the road. ohwell.

if your buddy comes to his mind, he has my number. just give me a call. I have a grand cash in hand for it. truck and trailer ready

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread