98 Cobra

blake_colvin

Established Member
I would assume it drives straight and true considering the suspension and the secondary use of the car but my biggest concern and questions are..
has the odometer ever stopped working (96-98 stangs are notorious for the odometer gears breaking)
and have you ever had anything replaced or fixed from the injectors to the t-45 ?

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I would assume it drives straight and true considering the suspension and the secondary use of the car but my biggest concern and questions are..
has the odometer ever stopped working (96-98 stangs are notorious for the odometer gears breaking)
and have you ever had anything replaced or fixed from the injectors to the t-45 ?
Car drives great, or I would have fixed it. Never heard of the odometer problem, and I do hang out with a lot of Mustang drivers. This is my 4th SN95 Cobra, and my 2nd 98 with no problems with that. Nothing ever broke since I had it, replaced a lot of brakes and tires.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
I have talked to Ed and make no mistake about it, if I had the garage room this would already be mine. This is one solid car.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
New price
f025.gif

Users who are viewing this thread