98 laser red cobra fs, tx

acrod

Established Member
98 cobra coupe laser red with only 56Kmiles locasted in San Antonio. Looking to sell for 8.5k, great for DD or starting base to mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAI
UPR adjustable camber plates
Accel coil packs w/8mm perf plug wires
Tokico Illumina 5way adj struts and shocks with FMS progressive rate springs (not lowered more than 1/2inch)
FMS flywheel and perf clutch (less than 2Kmiles)
FMS perf water pump and 180degree thermostat
FMS shorty headers (front air bungs plugged) air pump there but not hooked up
Bassani SS Xpipe w/cats (gutted) and Mil eliminators on O2 sensors
mac pro dumps painted black
newly installed MGW shifter and shift knob ( only on for 1 month)
3:73 gears installed with ground pounder kit (strengthened cover)
FMS 03 cobra rims w/perf tires nearly new (less than 5K miles) BFG gforce T/A's 275/40/ZR17's all the way around
Granatelli upper/lower non-adj control arms
Steeda adj clutch quadrant and firewall cable adjuster
New black carpet and nice aftermarket mats
New brake pads and front rotors
New battery, plugs, air intake filter, ait, tps and return air valve installed
Billet pieces in the interior; a/c controls, light pull, rear defrost, streering wheels controls, power switches on doors and tweeter covers
FMS snake emblem in front grill, rear bumper chrome “Cobra” letters billet fuel door
UPR polished gauge cluster cover and some new interior pieces (apillar, shift boot, etc)
shorty antenna
Leather interior has no rips or tears and looks better than most mustang seats of this era. The dash is perfect, all knobs in place, interior is a 8.5 of 10
Center arm rest/storage recently changed to black console.
The exterior body is incredible, no dents no scratches of any size, no problems at all. The underbody of this car is very clean, no rust whatsoever and no fluid leaks.
The engine and tranny run strong and smooth, no burning oil, no leaks, no problems over 100mph.
I have never had this cobra to the track, but it is very strong.

Known problems
-----------------

Small rock chips and some tiny scratches but otherwise everything is in very good condition 8 of 10

No dents, no accidents no paint work ever – title is clear and clean and in hand

Drv’s power seat not working, pass window will not go up from drv’s side, pass side controls all work.

needs a/c recharge

Rear amps and speakers have been removed by prev. owner. REcently installed new rear 5x7. this cobra had a fully amplified system in it, so all needed wires for amps/subs in trunk are run and will remain with car

Trunk carpet is a little disfigured from prior amp rack setup,
Not ripped or damaged just wrinkly.

Front two cobra rims have discoloration in the finish (they are powdercoated so no prob, just look kindof dirty)

Repair manuals, service CD from Ford, new set of O2 sensors, new plugs, new belts and other misc stuff come with sale of car.

also a very nice chrome strut tower brace from UPR comes with. I have extra keys but no remote key fob, have original SVT certificate as well.

IMG_0777-copy.jpg

cage is not resting against car although at the angle in the pic it looks that way
IMG_0775-copy.jpg

Bought the car 7 months ago, and I have not taken the car out of the garage but twice since I bought it. So I will post up recent pics of interior and engine bay w/RAI and better overall pics soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread