99-00 Factory Chrome rims

00blacky

Established Member
I understand. I just got my 99-00 chrome 20's on so now looking for a pair of 18's. If by chance someone else only wants 2 let me know cause i'll take the other 2.

shamrock216

Established Member
Sure would like to throw a set of those on my truck. i just cant justify spending that kinda money on wheels when theres all sorts of go-fast parts I could buy!

Good luck with the sale

bugsw1

Established Member
Still have these? Is there a difference in stud size from the 99 & 2001 lightnings? How much for shipping to 88310? Thanks

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I can't PM you because you have a low number of posts, I believe you have to have 5 or ten inorder to PM. What year is your L? They are still available. Shipping would be around $160

blk93

Established Member
if you change your mind about selling 2 then let me know with a price shipped to 27893. dont want to go the other route of buying them and having to sell the other 2. never know when someone might back out on a deal then im stuck with all 4. let me know.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Blk93 I sent you a PM regaurding this situation. I have 00blacky willing to buy two also. Can you check your PM box and tell me if you got the PM? If not shoot me a PM and we can see if things can be worked out between you and 00blacky

bjc26

Established Member
If someone backs out on buying just two I am highly interested. Need two, shipped to 08035. Let me know if someone backs out.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread