99/01 cobra intake

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
i have a 99-01 cobra intake doesn't have any brackets or anything just the upper n lower intake. I had the upper sandblasted for powdercoating but never powder coated it. the lower intake is still original finish. price $265 shipped call or text 7069696152

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
$200 shipped. lower 48 call or text 706-969-6152 for pics or more info. this is a great deal for somebody wanting a Turbo setup. thnx

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
How hard is it too ship something once you have money I can post trànsaction from PayPalon when you got the money so just be honest and refund it I sent you an invoice to do it can't make it any simplier.

Jon01

Established Member
Just start Paypal proceedings to get your $ back.

I had to call his daddy to get any action out of him - 706-892-6618
His dad's name is Wayne, apparently they own a painting business.
Called his dad and magically Kenny decided to send my $ back.
I also had a talk with the county sheriff's office, I think it was Neil I talked with about him...706-865-5177

I had to hound the shit out of him to get my $ back. Make sure you leave negative feedback so people can see what kind of guy he is.

Hothead03

Bamf
Established Member
He contacted me Monday once he learned I had info form Jon01. Told me more bs about paypal problems. an swore that he would have it shipped tracking info yesterday but day went gone an by an haven't received any info .

NC Mystic

Established Member
too bad this guy is apparently a piece of shit, i need a new edge upper and lover 4v intake

Jon01

Established Member
I got the same line about how he had to put the $ back in his Paypal acct or something.

Call his dad, if no joy there call the sheriff.

He'll jerk you off as long as you'll let him...
I was on him like white on rice from the get-go as I checked his feedback right after I sent him the $ and saw he'd ripped another guy off on a clutch. Had I checked before I definitely wouldn't have done any business with him.

Edit - I feel kinda bad, I was spamming the shit out of his f/s threads but forgot to search for him for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread