99-01 cobra taillights

Cobrakai04

Established Member
here is what is going on so far. He still admits that he shipped the tailights. Notice that after several attempts from me asking he still will not provide a tracking number? A tracking number would prove that he shipped them. And he wont post that up. hmmm wonder why that is?

[ame="http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=108134"]Beware of 1bad67mustang - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
damn..just finished reading the thread on the link u provided and it sounds like a bunch of :bs: that hes telling you and everyone else..

:bash: :fm: :cuss: :mj:

Cobrakai04

Established Member
Yup, If he doesnt refund soon the Law will have to get involved, already talked with paypal on the phone several times about what he has done and his past history with the paypal account he has.

Cobrakai04

Established Member
well, he has since logged on to here now, and offcourse hasnt posted in this thread. Its all good tho. I got a contact number from a "friend" in law enforcement in the houston area. I already have all the documents that paypal sent me about this guy. Now I just need to send them as well as a copy of this thread + the Mach 1 thread to them. Will keep everyone updated.

gregscott

Established Member
charges now pending against this guy.

I went through the same BS with some shit in CO for a set of heads, took him to court and was getting ready to garnish his wages, talked to his mom who answered the phone and she paid his bill. I lost $100 in court cost. Recovered the $450 + $50. Can't believe this bag of SH!T can go home to his mother and not feel like a useless POS that he is. I gave my word I wouldn't give his name out, and I am sticking to it. Stay with it, good luck.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Wow how awful people are. I am going through a situation myself where I was wronged. Had to start a thread here to wake this guy up. After posting he called me responded to the thread. Funny how this site has power like that. Been waiting since Feb.

Blueoval92

Sonic Blue 03
Established Member
The new guy

I just wanted to say thanks to RICHTER888 in trusting in me to send him almost $700 in Brakes!

I'm New on here and had no Trader rating, Feedback, or really any Posts.

I had something to sell and he bought it with out 2nd guess, and for that i thank him.
Because of $**t People who like to screw over others!

Us New guys find it hard to sell parts in fear of not being trusted!

Just remember everything comes full circle!

Thanks Blueoval92

Users who are viewing this thread