99-01 P1SC Cobras what is your A/F and HP Numbers

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
I was wondering what other 99-01 S/C Cobras are doing. I'm looking for your A/F ratio and HP Numbers, plus the amount of boost your running.

Post your Dyno is you have it. I will be re-tuning my car soon, I'm looking for some safe A/F examples.

Thanks,

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by raider187
Thanks Steve... I talked to Jerry the other day... He said hi.

-Rick

Cool beans. If you see him again, tell him I hopefully will be bothering him mid May, hopefully before he goes to Minnesota.

If I have to head up to your neck of the woods, if he cant make it down here, you want me to give you a shout? I'm sure it would happen at Dyno Dave's again?

Steve

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Yeah let me know when... I'm 15 min away.

On another note... I noticed something today that did not look so good. I have oil on the exit tube of the S/C. :eek: Have you noticed any on yours before?

Pic Here http://www.2madcows.com/images/SC_PICS/scpp/DSC01025.JPG

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :shrug: There goes the trip to Milan, We had the track for half the day too!

Thanks -Rick

Last edited:

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by raider187
On another note... I noticed something today that did not look so good. I have oil on the exit tube of the S/C. :eek: Have you noticed any on yours before?

Pic Here http://www.2madcows.com/images/SC_PICS/scpp/DSC01025.JPG
Thanks -Rick

No I have never had any leak problems with mine. I would suggest taking the rubber connector off and seeing just how wet it inside. I would not be worried if it is just a film, but if it is dripping, then there is definately a problem. Maybe it just assembly oil from the install and not the procharger leaking?

I'll hope for the best.

Steve

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
That's the plan for the day... The oil is brownish in color, which is good. Praying that stupid K&N over oiled my filter. :smmon:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
461RWHP, 431RWTQ with the stock H-Pipe and 4 cats
11.5:1 12:1 all the way across (with the supplied chip, no tune)

My LMAF is also pegged out at 5.12 volts! 95MM Pro-M is coming soon...

-Homer

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Originally posted by IUP99snake
461RWHP, 431RWTQ with the stock H-Pipe and 4 cats
11.5:1 12:1 all the way across (with the supplied chip, no tune)

My LMAF is also pegged out at 5.12 volts! 95MM Pro-M is coming soon...

-Homer

Thanks Homer... I would also suggest the Walbro needs to go, but your A/F reads different. I could not get mine to work at all, perhaps your one of those lucky few that has a good one!

My S/C is still alive, and the 03 Cobra fuel pump is in. I'm off to the dyno again on Thursday and the track on Saturday.

Last edited:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I just put my walbro in the day I got it dynoed. Its working decent now When I initially put the supercharger in, my walbro siezed up after letting it idle in the garage for about 5 minutes.

One thing that scares me is that with the walbro, my fuel pressure gauge jumps all over the place. At idle, it bounces between 20 and 35PSI. Even when im cruising on the highway, the pressure is bouncing all over the place. When I stomp on it, though, It surges up to a steady 60PSI.

What kind of MAF are you using?

-Homer

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
I'm using the Pro-M Univer, per the advice of mnypit :D '

I purchased it on eBay, great price for it too. The person I bought it from is a dealer for proflow. The first one he sent me had a broken connector, he upgraded it and replaced the unit promptly.

I can send you his info, if you want?

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Well I know I am a Vortech guy but my A/F is 12:1 wich is very good. I wouldn't suggest breaking the 12.5:1 barrier just incase you get a tank of bad gas. I'm pushing 14psi and 503hp along with 430tq. Is it safe? Who knows?:-D

Razor.

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by akatherazor4
Well I know I am a Vortech guy..............Razor.

Hey, not everybody can be perfect!! :lol: ;-) :thumbsup:

I miss my car.....................:??:

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread