99-03 Ford Lightning Front Bumper W/ Reinforcement!!!!!

cobrarwanab

Established Member
Up for sale is a bumper cover for a 99-03 Ford Lightning! It has the steel reinforcement and is paint code E4 (Vermillion Red). But can be primed and preped for paint for small fee! I am looking to get $150 for both bumper and steel reinforcement but will accept any reasonable offers! I was going to give this to my dad for his lightning project for fathers day but he went and got one on his own! So, I'm looking to sell before fathers day so i can buy him something else! If i can sell before Sat i will take $115.00+ shipping for it all! Let me know asap! Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

Last edited:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
you got any pics? send to [email protected]. and it would be helpful to know what year the bumper is from, just in case i need to buy new fogs for it. if everything is good, ill take it.

Montanasvt

Established Member
I have been looking for one forever...(going on 10 months)...Please let me get this...i have a really messed up front bumper....i cant stand driving it like this any longer...i finally have some money saved up....

Montanasvt

Established Member
Please call me about the bumper....478-960-5112( no matter how late)....i really really NEED it...not just want it...

Users who are viewing this thread