99-04 Cobra/Mach 1 "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket

mpt_1962

Established Member
i read the website and didnt see the 03/04 cobras listed on the site. This is the right kit for the 03/04 right?

TORQJNKY

pm sent...i would like one.

PM Replied

i read the website and didnt see the 03/04 cobras listed on the site. This is the right kit for the 03/04 right?

Yes, the one in this thread is the one for the 03/04 Cobra. I still need to update my website. The Navy keeps me too dang busy so I have them listed here until I can get the site up to speed.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Sorry for the slow reply, I was out to sea (Navy). I will have color samples the second week of Feb after I get back to the states. Thank you for your interest. :beer:

Go Navy! :) I am ex-Navy as well... 10 years.

I can't wait to see some pictures. I'm really interested and if it looks good, is easy to install, then, I'll want one just waiting on those pics.

Thank you,
Tim :rockon:

TORQJNKY

Go Navy! :) I am ex-Navy as well... 10 years.

I can't wait to see some pictures. I'm really interested and if it looks good, is easy to install, then, I'll want one just waiting on those pics.

Thank you,
Tim :rockon:

Tim, I should have the color samples by the end of the week or early next week. I will post up the color slides from the powder coater tomorrow or Tuesay. I am assuming your car is red based on your sig. The red looks really nice.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
Tim, I should have the color samples by the end of the week or early next week. I will post up the color slides from the powder coater tomorrow or Tuesay. I am assuming your car is red based on your sig. The red looks really nice.

Yes sir. Rio Red is the color. Thank you!

BTW, where exactly does this mount up? I'm sure it said it somewhere but no holes at all in the bumper, right? It mounts somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread