99-04 Cobra/Mach 1 "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
Hey just wanted to say - this is a very nice solution for a front license plate bracket that doesn't damage your front bumper cover. I've had mine for a few months now since moving from FL to CO.

Also, just a tip… I noticed its easy to accidentally bend the license plate when working on the car or walking around it. A simple hard plastic license plate frame made the whole thing really sturdy.

Nice invention man.

TORQJNKY

Hey just wanted to say - this is a very nice solution for a front license plate bracket that doesn't damage your front bumper cover. I've had mine for a few months now since moving from FL to CO.

Also, just a tip… I noticed its easy to accidentally bend the license plate when working on the car or walking around it. A simple hard plastic license plate frame made the whole thing really sturdy.

Nice invention man.

Thanks for the feedback man! I appreciate you taking the time to post up your experience. Thank you very much for your business and have a Happy New Year!

teufel GT

Established Member
After rolling the dice in Texas, I finally got hit for my plate. I went a head and ordered off your website and look forward to receiving your bracket!

Charlington

Established Member
After rolling the dice in Texas, I finally got hit for my plate. I went a head and ordered off your website and look forward to receiving your bracket!

I got pulled over in Texas for "not having a front plate". Only I DO Have a front plate. Hey it's Texas. They don't need no stinking reason to pull you over. What has this country come to when a short-haired WASP drivimg an American car gets pulled over for no stinking reason!

Users who are viewing this thread