99-04 Cobra/Mach1 Vortech V2 SQ

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
I emailed you back??? On cafords as well?? I said I was lagging on the headers and apologized if you are the same guy. If not I'm sorry, I havent received any fresh offers on the blower. PM me on here or just post up and we can talk. I am finishing the car up this weekend and would love to sell the blower! Let me know what I can do. Thanks

Jason

97on22s

Established Member
sorry i got hosed on my car deal and wasnt able to get it off you!

maybe if you have it here soon il be able to try again.

come on income tax haha!

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
Just keep me posted. If no one can get buy it, I will just end up putting everything back together and driving the car for a bit. Seems like a tough time of year for everyone!

FRiCK

Banned
ya im the same guy on cafords

i PMd you twice and didnt get anything back.....

when do you think the headers will be ready?

SVTboy

Established Member
Are you interested in parting it out, I would take that aftercooler off your hands, let me know, thanks....

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
Yeah I would do that. Just the aftercooler/resevoir and supporting parts correct? How much would you offer for it?

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
haha I know man. I think the price isn't going any lower so ill just end up keeping the kit I guess. sorry no trades, but thanks though!

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
had a buyer backout just before sending money on paypal! holy shit do i have the worst luck in selling! If you dont have the money, dont go that far pretending!

TTT I'll make a killer deal here, really need the cash to repaint the car! Thanks guys.

snkevenom

Established Member
just had the same thing happen to me tonight i have a e-trim kit for sale and he say he paypal me tonight then said he didnt know if it would fit on a 96-98 cobra and its off my 99 same every thing except discharge pipe

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
It really is weak when that happens. I just think people are lonely and want to talk haha.

UP dammit!

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
make offer? I dont know how to price it separately. just let me know what you think. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread