99-04 GT parts, hood, side skirts, SCT

DJT03GT

Established Member
Hello I recently traded my 03 GT for a truck and I have parts to get rid of...

New in the box Keanen hood, cobra style and is all white from Keanan. 300 plus shipping
Also new in box Cervinis Stalker side skirts, also white primer from Cervinis. 150 plus shipping
Also have XCal 2 from MPH tuned for my car, tune is for full echaust and 3.73 gears, but I believe you can change the gear ratio yourself, but will need new tune for a different computer.
Also a set of Corbeau GTS11 with brackets for 99-04 mustang would like 550 plus shipping. Driver seat has minor imperfection from factory but they sent me a new cover for it.
Also have stock springs and X-pipe, make offer.
Also a set of bullit pedals minus the dead pedal, set is for a 5 speed, make offer.

Think that is it for now, I prefer local pick up or I will deliver within a few hours. I am located in south jersey, and my email is [email protected]
thanks.

Last edited:

DJT03GT

Established Member
Yes that is correct, 640 for the seats but then you must add 200 for brackets so thats roughly 840. The seats are not leather, they only come in cloth. They are black. These seats will work in any car with the proper brackets therefore im in no rush to sell them. So thanks for the interest but I can not sell them for 400.

DJT03GT

Established Member
Ill have to get back to you, I think truck freight may be cheaper then UPS or Fed Ex, nice cobra by the way.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
thanks! The cobra is my weekend warrior, the GT is my daily driver...kind of tired of the GT look and need to dress it up a bit....try DHL, easy to set up and they're alot cheaper than the others...if you want me to check it out I need weight and dimensions...thanks!

DJT03GT

Established Member
Hey, im not having much luck getting a shipping quote, DHL and UPS sites both say its oversized, obviously. I cant seem to figure out how to get the quote. Anyway the box in about 56x56 and 9 inches tall. Im guessing its approximately 30 lbs. If you can figure out how to get an oversized package quote please let me know.

DJT03GT

Established Member
Make an offer on the stock springs, shipping might be a little high on them. I dont have shocks for sale, so if you want the springs, make an offer.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
interested in hood and car cover...UPS or someone should be able to ship that hood, I hear about them shipping them all the time.

DJT03GT

Established Member
suprjagr, UPS is telling me its like 600 bucks to ship the hood, and I know that cant be right. Im not having much luck, but ill keep trying. If I dont figure it out today, ill have one of the ladies at my work figure it out tomorrow and get back to you.

DJT03GT

Established Member
Suprjagr UPS ground wants $457 to ship the hood and a local freight company wants $456 to ship it. I couldnt believe it. If you have any other ideas im open to suggestions. I could fly to there and back at that price. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread