99-04 ineterior/exterior parts

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
OK i have a few parts that are sitting around and would like to sell them, I can use the cash and need the space. I am posting all items without prices, so make an offer!
In addition to these item i also have both left and right fenders in black. with cobra badges on them. Left has a small dent right side is perfect.

Gray steering wheel, near perfect shape, does not have airbag, CC switches, or center cover, i bought it thinking it was tan (my mistake) I never installed it. It is used but really nice shape...
1172068[/ATTACH]"]
steeringwheel.gif

Center Radio Bezel, In really good condition. Comes with A/C vents.
1172070[/ATTACH]"]
parts2.gif

Shifter Boot and Bezel. Comes with traction control switch and 12v outlet all in perfect working order. --2 strut tower caps.-- Carbon fiber E-brake and shifter handle. (green box has different threads to mount shifter handle.
1172072[/ATTACH]"]
parts.gif

All pieces in the photo below except the cup holder are still available. All in great shape!
1172074[/ATTACH]"]
mustangparts001.gif

Attachments

• steeringwheel.gif
    steeringwheel.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 57
  • parts2.gif
    parts2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 42
  • parts.gif
    parts.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 36
  • mustangparts001.gif
    mustangparts001.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 40

ctothap

Established Member
with the shifter handle, does it thread on to the shifter, not with set screws. what do you want for two handles

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Interested in the radio and shifter bezel. How much shipped to 47710? Thanks

s0nicstang

Established Member
Just an FYI the trim that goes around the gauge cluster is for a 99-00 only. Just found that out the hard way lol 01+ does not have the defrost button there

Users who are viewing this thread