99-04 Mustang GT's and Parts- Stock & Aftermarket

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
Sorry Everyone, I got a little behind on the posting, but I have sold a few things and the list is updated.
The Cobra R Hood, Bassani X Pipe, Bassani Catback, 99' center console, Bassani Tips, Steeda 1.25" springs, and the kb boost a pump are sold.
Anyways, heres a few replies to previous posts:

I am not really looking to sell the individual vent registers yet as I am going to try and sell the dash as a whole, and the jensen has a mp3 plugin which works for ipods, but am not really looking to sell it as of now,

I still have the 255lph fuel pump for sale, $125 but its negotiable,

and i think i have the tr-3650 sold, but id ask $225 for trans w/ no clutch or shifter, and $250 to include a stock shifter installed on it.

Also, I will be replying to all unanswered pm's right after this post.

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
Sorry, yeah I try to check it as much as possible but I have a lot on my plate right now. If you want a faster reply just text me on my cell phone and ill get back right away. Anyways,
all tires, wheels, the 16k mile complete engine, and the tr-3650 are sold.

For the outer a-pillar molding shipped $80

I do not want to separate the subs/amps/brackets for the mach 1000 but I am willing to separate all of the above from the head unit for $375

and by axle do you mean a single axle shaft or a complete rear? I recently took apart the 3.73 rear and found that the right axle shaft is bent as well as the housing is slightly bent back, but the assembly still rotates fine. so I will let it go complete with the 3.73s for $250 or w/o gears for $175

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
Would you happen to have a front bumper?
Also what is a price on GT Emblems shipped to 55443?

Sorry the cobra bumper is sold and i am not selling the stock gt bumper yet because I am not ready to take the car to a body shop. And sorry, I am not really looking to separate the emblems from the fenders or trunk lid.

Users who are viewing this thread