99-04 mustang saleen exterior parts

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
going back to stock look with my mach so looking to see if anybody would be interested in buying my saleen body parts.. got s351 saleen center exhaust rear painted (D3) torch red and also got the magnaflow center exhaust if u want to buy it as a set.. bumper alone was over 700 bucks. also got the saleen side skirts w/vents and saleen side scoops w/vents and i also have the front with all the vents and stuff.. i have the s281 wing as well but not sure if im going to get rid of it just yet as i dont have another spoiler..

not sure what to price these at.. but i know most of you guys know what these parts cost new..saleen is not cheap lol.. not looking to make a whole lot of money so if interested make me an offer i need the money to pay for a paint job because someone decided to key my driver side of my car. dad doesnt want to claim on insurance because last week his navigator got hit on the side and he already claimed that. =( if interested in buying the whole kit all together i can make u a great deal for it..

looking for local mostly but if buyer pays shippin then we can work something out.. pm if interested

EDIT: will also trade the whole kit for some cobra side skirts and cobra rear, or cobra rear and cobra spoiler, or cobra decklid w/ spoiler and cobra skirts either one of the 3 combos.. you will get front/rear/sides scoops/side skirts/ wing only if u give me a cobra wing..

mach11.jpg

mach10.jpg

mach9.jpg

mach8.jpg

mach7.jpg

mach6.jpg

mach5.jpg

mach4.jpg

mach3.jpg

mach2.jpg

mach1-1.jpg

Last edited:

hbk_136

Established Member
interested in the front bumper, have any interest in a urethane cobra R front bumper? Either way, let me know, let's talk.

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
Will try to get prices for people soon. If u guys want make offers also. If anybody is local and wants an excellent deal on everything I can let it all go for 1100. Excellent. Deal!!

Ttt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread