99-04 Parts for Sale IRS, Seats, etc...

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Vortech V-2 SQ with 3.1 Pulley, 05 up slot style maf, MAFia, 42lb injectors, BTI inter-cooler, Vortech Mini-Bypass converted to Blow Through
$3250 FIRM

IRS - Torsen T2-R LSD, Steeda Rear Hop elim kit, New Half shafts, Billetflow IRS brace Full setup, Motive 4.30's
$1250 plus stock axle

75mm Throttle Body, and intake plenum - Hogged out inside the plenum - Prof Products
$SOLD

04 Cobra Front and Rear Coupe Seats - Perfect condition, Black and Grey Alacantra
$SOLD

Cobra Dual Hat with stock pumps setup without socks, good pumps with wiring for plug and play, $150

Maximum Motor-sports Front Upper Tie Bar - 4 Point
$80

4 Hoosier Wet Race Tires, never used $150 245/645*18 not a typo, these are road race wet tires, about 9 inches wide...

PM me, email me at [email protected] or call 850-855-8752

Last edited:

rstang98

Game on
Established Member
Pmed you before if you were willing to part with the hood. Pm me if theres anything we can do. If not I understand. Thanks

Mike

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
All PM's and emails replied to - pic's coming tonight

If you PM'd or emailed and didn't recieve a response, I may have overlooked you so let me know - respond again and I'll answer. Thanks for all the responses guys, was hurting to part my baby but you are all making it easier:)

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Yes on the tires as I've gotten 4 emails/PM's about them at that price:)

Pic's are on Photobucket, however it's blocked at work so trying to get around the firewall - proxy - and add the photo's to the post:)

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Picture of brakes? Rotors come with them? They fit under stock wheels.

Pic's are coming up, will fit under stock 17's, 16's I don't think so.

I run FR500's over them, have ran Saleen Rims and Bullets without problem's.

Pic's will be up later tonight, parts are kinda dirty in the pics but took them yesterday and will clean parts up before shipment. Yes, include rotors, pagid pads, and calipers.

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Here are pic's, almost all parts are on the car, and it is dirty, between a recent road trip and mowing my yard it got dirty and dusty. Parts will be cleaned before shipping though, front seats are in excellent condition, and rear seat is not in the car as it is for a Coupe and I have a vert, rear seats are spotless with no wear.

SAM_0073.gif

SAM_0072.gif

SAM_0071.gif

SAM_0070.gif

SAM_0069.gif

SAM_0067.gif

SAM_0064.gif

SAM_0063.gif

SAM_0062.gif

SAM_0058.gif

SAM_0056.gif

SAM_0055.gif

SAM_0055.gif

SAM_0051.gif

SAM_0050.gif

SAM_0049.gif

SAM_0048.gif

SAM_0047.gif

SAM_0044.gif

SAM_0043.gif

SAM_0041.gif

SAM_0074.gif

Last edited:

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
As requested vid of the blower running etc.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUOT_IlbxA&feature=digest"]YouTube- ‪Blower Vid for Sale‬‎[/nomedia]

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Have 2 offers on the hood, have actually decided to sell it, however the offers I have are very good, let me know what your thinking - one individual actually convinced me to sell it then kinda backed out, so there's an opening:)

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
PM's replied too, have a payment pending on the Seats and Brakes right now, as soon as money hits account, will update first post:)

STill alot of stuff availiable - just realized I have a Cobra Dual Hat with stock pumps setup without socks, good pumps with wiring for plug and play, $150

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Update made to original post, please read the top porton, got sick, had a reaction to drugs the docs' gave me ended up in Hospital - home now getting beter but don't expect shipmet till Wednesday, or quotes till Wednesday due to inability to drive to the Post office.

Users who are viewing this thread