99-04 Parts FS, BUILT IRS, Vortech, etc

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
"Updated"

Vortech V-2 SQ with 3.1 Pulley, 05 up slot style maf, MAFia, 42lb injectors, BTI inter-cooler, Vortech Mini-Bypass converted to Blow Through
$3250 FIRM

IRS - Torsen T2-R LSD, Steeda Rear Hop elim kit, New Half shafts, Billetflow IRS brace Full setup, Motive 4.30's
$1250

Maximum Motor-sports Front Upper Tie Bar - 4 Point
$80

FR500 Exhaust for IRS
$450 Pending

4 Hoosier Wet Race Tires 245/645/18 that's not a typo, about 9-10 inches wide, never used $150

75mm Throttle Body, and intake plenum - Hogged out inside the plenum - Prof Products
$sold

04 Cobra Front and Rear Coupe Seats - Perfect condition, Black and Grey Alacantra
$sold

Convertable Light bar - CDC with brake light
SOLD

SCT PRP - Dongle software etc..
SOLD

T-56 Six-Speed Viper Spec - D@D build with Carbon Fiber guides, etc, comes with Cross member for tranny, and Rear drive shaft, is longer than standard T-56, this is the Unbreakable one. Flywheel, DFX clutch, MGW Shifter
$sold

Brembo Gran Tourismo Front Brakes 4 Pot - Cobra R front brakes
$SOLD

PM me, email me at [email protected] or call 850-855-8752

Money talks, ALOT GONE now

Last edited:

99arboC

Established Member
Is the Vortech a complete bolt up system or would I need some other parts to go with it?

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Is the Vortech a complete bolt up system or would I need some other parts to go with it?

It's complete bolt up to include Injectors, intercooler, Maf, MAFIA extender etc...

Only thing I would recommend would be a SVT Focus pump or a better fuel pump as this will make too much power for the stock pump. I made 417 rwhp on stock block with the 3.1 pully on this with Focus Pump and KB Boost a pump, the BAP was just cheap insurance as when I got over 405ish, I was maxing the focus pump out.

It is the head unit, adapter plate, oil line etc...

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Pic's are on photobucket howver can't get to it at work due to the proxy server - will upload the links tonight - was able to be home for about 20 minutes last night so snapped pic's and uploaded but didn't have time to attach the links, will get them up ASAP this evening.

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Here are pic's, almost all parts are on the car, and it is dirty, between a recent road trip and mowing my yard it got dirty and dusty. Parts will be cleaned before shipping though, front seats are in excellent condition, and rear seat is not in the car as it is for a Coupe and I have a vert, rear seats are spotless with no wear.

SAM_0073.gif

SAM_0072.gif

SAM_0071.gif

SAM_0070.gif

SAM_0069.gif

SAM_0067.gif

SAM_0064.gif

SAM_0063.gif

SAM_0062.gif

SAM_0058.gif

SAM_0056.gif

SAM_0055.gif

SAM_0055.gif

SAM_0051.gif

SAM_0050.gif

SAM_0049.gif

SAM_0048.gif

SAM_0047.gif

SAM_0044.gif

SAM_0043.gif

SAM_0041.gif

SAM_0074.gif

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
As requested pic of the blower running etc...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUOT_IlbxA&feature=digest"]YouTube- ‪Blower Vid for Sale‬‎[/nomedia]

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Update to original post got pretty sick last week, and ended up in hospital, home now, but can't leave my house or drive till Wednesday, stuff will ship and quotes will be sent on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread