99-04 Saleen Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Buyer beware of this dude.. Sent him 385.00 for exhaust last month and still have yet to receive anything.. Sent PM's on shipping status twice and now theres no communication at all... Currently in the process of filing a paypal claim to get my money back.

THANKS BRO! Buy at your own risk! FYI

6spd

Established Member
Buyer beware of this dude.. Sent him 385.00 for exhaust last month and still have yet to receive anything.. Sent PM's on shipping status twice and now theres no communication at all... Currently in the process of filing a paypal claim to get my money back.

Same problem I've been waiting since aug 2nd. I have a feeling ill never see my parts.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Sorry to hear that bro. Dudes scamming hardcore. I dont see how hes got the trader rating that he does.

I vote BAN.

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Thats messed up!! I got my parts from him, wonder what the hell the deal is.

T1000MaCh1

Blown
Established Member

I actually PMed you before I saw this post but if you want your money back no problem. Every part I have sold gets shipped. Ask bachmeier, it took a little bit because they're not small parts but they get there. If your that impatient then I understand. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you want to do. Btw i also had sent my phone number.

6spd

Established Member
I let you know it was going to take a while. I offered to refund your money back and you decided to wait. You know the whole story so dont play victim. By the way I will text you your tracking number.

Tracking number recieved finally Wooooo. I appreciate you making things right sir. im sure you could understand my frustration. i will update as soon as i recieve the parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread