99-04 trunklid, Mach 460 rear amps

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I have a trunklid off an 01-04 GT car that I'm not going to end up needing. Had gotten it for a future project then my painter was given one for free to work on for me so this one is just in the way. It's a local pick up thing and will for sure need repainted but it is structurally sound and would be great for someone wanting to get holes filled for a wingless trunk. I've got way to much crap and I need to get rid of some of it lol

100 bucks buys this, can get more specific pictures if need be.

photo-92.jpg

photo-89.jpg

photo-90.jpg

Mach 460 amps, both in great working condition. My car is going more towards being a stripped down built for a purpose car and these aren't necessary since the car doesn't have a radio in it anymore.

Buy the whole thing with the Pioneer 6x9's in it for 60, I'd rather not ship it though as it's rather big.

photo-93.jpg

photo-91.jpg

photo-88.jpg

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
If anyone needs the rear cover for the speaker deck, I have a nice grey one 99-04 coupe.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Where are you located? I might be interested in your deck lid.

Indiana, if you really wanted it shipped there I have a friend who is a designer at a box plant who can build me a box for it. But I'm sure shipping will be stupid on something this size.

Users who are viewing this thread