99 A4 1.8T QUATTRO 5spd

CobraJay

Established Member
I have a 99 A4 Quattro (AWD) 5spd with 170k miles. Car has black leather interior, heated seats, working sunroof with ZERO leaks factory alarm. Your average civic, accord, nissan with the same miles and same price wont come with those options. Don't be intimited by the miles. This car will out do a Honda/Toyota/Nissan any day. Has a new clutch, tune up, front brakes, rotors, calipers, rear brakes, rotors and drivers side caliper, front wheel bearing, rear wheel bearing and also front axle, all new belts, idler pulley, crankshaft gear. I have reciepts for most of the repairs. FYI, parts for this car are just as much as any other car unless you go to the dealer. Don't be affraid of the name. Google A4 reviews and you'll see this is an amazing car. 5 star ratings. She drives well and handles like its on rails. Perfect winter car with the AWD. Performs VERY well in snow. I have used Castrol Syntec 5w40 since i've had it. Very expensive synthetic oil. I've taken great care of this car. Any questions, call me @ 631-413-3076. Lowballers, don't waste your time.. I can text pics on request.

Users who are viewing this thread