99 cobra engine

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
I have a complete 99 cobra engine for sale. Intake to oil pan, all accessories, belt, hoses, clutch, flywheel, computer, cluster, and engine wiring harness. Ran when pulled, but if it were me I would at least pull the oil pan off and check everything out, its been sitting a while. $1600 Located in Columbus nc, don't ask for a million pics either please, Its pretty clean, nothing is broke, not positive on mileage. It came from a buddies car, he is gonna find the title and check to get a general estimate on mileage. I would guess under 100k judging by condition for sure

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
Willing to sell any parts off of it? I need an alternator, belt, radiator hoses, and throttle cable.

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
Willing to sell any parts off of it? I need an alternator, belt, radiator hoses, and throttle cable.

no, hate to separate such a complete setup, this is basically ready to drop in, although I would at least pull the pan to check everything out before doing so just for safe measure

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
no, hate to separate such a complete setup, this is basically ready to drop in, although I would at least pull the pan to check everything out before doing so just for safe measure

Well if you change you mind and want to make a quick 50$ I will buy the alternator bracket and throttle cable bracket. I got the other stuff already. I'm trying to get parts ASAP for my Swap.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Why have you not pulled the pan if your concerned before selling/shipping this to one of us? I would be interested - but you seem really unsure of the quality so its not worth the effort IMO

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
Why have you not pulled the pan if your concerned before selling/shipping this to one of us? I would be interested - but you seem really unsure of the quality so its not worth the effort IMO

I will pull the pan, but I have to borrow a cherry picker to do so. Just want to be up front, you can look at my feedback and see that Im an honest seller. I bought the motor to build as a turbo motor so I wasn't exactly concerned with the miles or the stock internals. I am 100% positive that the engine ran when pulled though, it was in a buddies cobra

Last edited:

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
pm's replied, sorry it was a busy weekend but i'll have all interested parties pictures and shipping quotes asap

Users who are viewing this thread