99 cobra in SC

'95yellowGT

Established Member
Im sellin my 99 cobra. I have owned the car for 5 years. The car has 113k miles on it now i have owned it since it had 77k miles.I have kept up routine maintenance and added some new updates. I honestly want to sell the car just to get into something different. I do not have to sell just testing the waters although i would like to sell it more than keep it. The car is white with black leather int.

Car has the following:
-113k miles
-tranny rebuilt around 100k miles
-new battery
-17x9 polished 03 wheels
-tinted tailights and tinted headlights
-Complete 03 front bumper (foglights not hooked up yet)
-2.5 inch cowl hood (h.o.fibertrends)
-4.30 gear, bassani midlength headers, bassani o/r x pipe, mac 3 inch catback,spec stage 1 clutch, spec aluminum flywheel,jlt ram air.
-comes with diablo tuner
-zex wet kit not installed yet
-new fuel filter comes with car (not installed)

The bad:
- car has a slight miss in it sometimes around 2k rpms doesnt do it all the time and when it does its not that bad. needs either new egr valve or custom tune i told will fix it also.
-passenger side wheel bearing is making some noise (cheap fix $75-$125)
-some slight grounding issues car sometimes wont crank first or second time but always cranks after a few trys, a lot of the time it starts right up.
**these are not major issues for an 11 year old car just being completely honest about everything with the car.**

PRICE $9000 / $9500 with the Nitrous kit

Here are some pics....raining here today more pics later if needed

03bumpercowl.jpg

sideveiwmustang.jpg

These next 2 b4 the hood and bumper replacement
tintedtailights.jpg

sideveiwb4hood.jpg

Last edited:

BlackRhino

Established Member
I like the look just the few small problems worry me. I would have to fly out from cali and drive it back also.

'95yellowGT

Established Member
I like the look just the few small problems worry me. I would have to fly out from cali and drive it back also.

holy cow that would b a long drive back!! cross country!! i wouldnt hesitate to drive this car anywhere....i have just put 2 grand into this car just recently with the hood and bumper replacement and having them painted to match the car. Im takin the small problems with the car in to consideration with the price because i dont really wanna put any more $ in to it i just assume try and sell it as it sits now....Car runs strong, the 4.30s are great. Throw the nitrous on the car and it will scream. Have a over 400rwhp car for less than $9000 is pretty awesome!!:banana:

BlackRhino

Established Member
The drive is easy i just want it to survive the trip lol. Im in the process of selling one of my cars and till that happens im alittle off of your price.

'95yellowGT

Established Member
drivers side floor is a lil dirty as i have been driving the car the last few days but my next day off im gonna clean her up again....

Users who are viewing this thread