99' Cobra Parts

Ga99Cobra

Established Member
Allright Guys I have a few questions. I am about to install my BBK Longtube Headers and Shortened off road H-pipe. I want to know if my check engine light will be staring me in the face and if so how do I take care of that. Second of all where can I find a nitrous kit for this car. From what I understand the wet kit seems to be the best choice, but who is making one for my 99 Cobra. To go along with that I want to do a fuel pressure gauge and an air/fuel ratio gauge. What gauges does everyone reccomend. I mean I want the silver autometers but electronic or mechanical?? Thanks in advance. Any other help would be greatly appreciated!!

isdnmatt

Established Member
You're going to need MIL elimnators because of the O/R H-pipe. It will trigger the check engine light.

Supposed Holley aka NOS is in the process of making a wet nitrous kit for our car. Not too sure when it's going to be available though. They're taking pre-orders, had mine in for about 4 weeks now.

-Matt

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by isdnmatt
You're going to need MIL elimnators because of the O/R H-pipe. It will trigger the check engine light.

Supposed Holley aka NOS is in the process of making a wet nitrous kit for our car. Not too sure when it's going to be available though. They're taking pre-orders, had mine in for about 4 weeks now.

-Matt

These are what you need!

Shawn

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Ga99Cobra
To go along with that I want to do a fuel pressure gauge and an air/fuel ratio gauge. What gauges does everyone reccomend. I mean I want the silver autometers but electronic or mechanical?? Thanks in advance. Any other help would be greatly appreciated!!

Get electrical. They are a little more expensive but you don't have to worry about fuel possibly leaking and making a fire hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread