99 cobra vs 93 5.0

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
was out ridin town lastnight when some teenager boys in 2 older fox bodys chased me down in a parkin lot wanting to race, asked if i wanted to get "my doors blown off" i simply replied sure whats blowing my doors off and they told me either one of there fox's so take a pic ( both cars looked like shit and wouldnt stay running at idle ) after hearing how bad they would blow me away i lost my mind lol i insisted on racing for fifty bucks but was told they dont race for anything under 500 so i matched there quote and for some reason there minds changed and they started to call a buddy?? ( while on the phone talking to there "buddy" they explained to him that i was talking shit about his car lol??) long story short both boys took off talking shit while yet im still confused on what happen, not twenty minutes ago i got a call from there "buddy" which sounded like a black male and told me to meet him on a certain road here and that his 93 stock 5.0 would smoke me, i laughed and asked him if he was being serious and he told me he didnt have time for games was i ready to get smoked then told me he would call me later this week to set up the race, wouldnt tell me his name or anything, just that his stock 5.0 would smoke me?? he also called from private, i live in a town of nothing but shit talkers and im sick of coming home from work and being harassed by POS, does this sound right or anyone agree on my feeling of being jumped and car stolen lol advise please

F8L BYT

Established Member
Yea they are goin to jump you so take a friend or a few just in case ha

Stopsign32v

Established Member
How did he get your number? And why is this in the kill section when a race didn't even occur?

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
yep its a setup... i had a cholo and a few oh his pasi chase my down in a 32v caddi telling me meet them down some deserted road and theyll race for 5g's... my buddy who was with me said its a trap dont do it... funny cuz i told him lets do it here but they insited on doing it down this deserted street...be careful...let people talk shit... just say "oh def your cars are fast" and if they start talking shit more just threaten to kick there ass, they usually go running away

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
All I can say is bring a gun. Possibly a rocket launcher. If you are going to go down, then you better go down with a fight! And take some bit**es out!!!

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
What part of Ga are you from? And Im guessing you volunteered your number to the 2 toolbags which is how their friend got in touch with you. Dont do that.

As for everyone telling him to bring a gun, heres a thought.........DONT ASNWER THE PHONE CALLS AND DEFINITELY DONT MEET UP TO RACE!!!!! If you introduce a gun at a meeting we will be hearing about you on the news.

A random street race isnt worth this kind of trouble or drama. Obviously you got a bad vibe from the 2 Fox douches and they seem shady and unstable so just stay the F away from them. That is all. And lol at the rocket launcher comment.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
What part of Ga are you from? And Im guessing you volunteered your number to the 2 toolbags which is how their friend got in touch with you. Dont do that.

As for everyone telling him to bring a gun, heres a thought.........DONT ASNWER THE PHONE CALLS AND DEFINITELY DONT MEET UP TO RACE!!!!! If you introduce a gun at a meeting we will be hearing about you on the news.

A random street race isnt worth this kind of trouble or drama. Obviously you got a bad vibe from the 2 Fox douches and they seem shady and unstable so just stay the F away from them. That is all. And lol at the rocket launcher comment.

if you've ever lived in a small town you would understand its not hard to get someones number who drives one of the the only 3 cobras in town lol and i know it isnt a kill that exsisted but just figured since this was a section about racing and the people that post in here post because they race and have come across a stunt like this before

Users who are viewing this thread