99 Electric Green Cobra F/S

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
I live near Green Bay. I am currently in Iraq right now, but I have leave coming up in July. Would you want to wait until then? I can post a down payment now, and then make the rest later. Please send pictures to [email protected], very serious about this offer. Thanks!

db=dave=06

Established Member
Iam still waiting for pics. I live pretty close and have been looking for the last two months for the right car. The cash is ready when you are. I have already posted my email above. Thanks

kennycoulter

Established Member
he sent pics to me, but ill have to see if they were saved to my compurter. definitly an awesome car. i wish i could buy it. my friends dont want to drive that far to get a car.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
kennycoulter said:
he sent pics to me, but ill have to see if they were saved to my compurter. definitly an awesome car. i wish i could buy it. my friends dont want to drive that far to get a car.

Same with me, my buddy is looking for a 99' but doesn't want to drive that far.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Hey, what's the word? Would really like to see some pictures. I might be able to work having somebody pick it up soon. Tell me what you think!

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
I'm also ready to see pics I asked a while back and never sent it. I have cash money for it. also did u fix the problem with the 99 cobras have when they first came out?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
call me on my cell as soon as you get this... 630-768-0761
or pm me your number and I will call you

I may be interested in meeting with you this weekend to check out/buy the car since I am in Chicago

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread