'99 F-350 SRW 4x2

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Well, I've been doing some serious considering about some vehicle changes, and decided to put some stuff up for sale. I'm not desperate to part with anything, but they are up for sale nonetheless. Look for more ads in the following week.

First on the block is my F-350

Starters:
-Tan leather
-XLT package
-7.3 PSD/Auto trans
-260k miles
-4x2
-Firestone Destination HT's 265/75-16, about 20k on them.

Mods are as follows:
-'05+ Harley Davidson headlights, with single-beam 5000K DDM HID's
-Painted XL front bumper and grill
-Tinted taillights/3rd brake light
-DIY tymar intake with AFE Big Boost reusable filter and Complete Performance pre-filter
-MBRP 4" Turbo-back exhaust
-Valve body mods (sonnax/tricumulator spring mod)
-6.0L trans cooler (huge!)
-18% tint, with 5% windshield strip
-Alpine headunit
-Memphis PR 6x8's on HU power
-Boston G2 10" DVC sub, in downfire box
-Audiobahn 800W amp
-ISSPRO gauge setup (boost, egt, trans temp) in a-pillar pod
-Onboard air tank, with lines to the back of the truck, quick connect mounted to hitch.
-Wired and brackets for 12V compressor, but mine locked up, and hasn't been replaced.

Major parts replaced:
Alternator - summer 2010
All 4 balljoints and center link - summer 2011

Truck is solid - I've put 30k on it over almost two years. Its been my daily for a while, my tow pig, and has made tons of long trips. Gets 20-22 MPG on the hwy unloaded with a sensible foot, and pulls my car(~16 MPG) like a dream. With the big trans cooler, temps stay between 170-180, and struggles to break 150 in the colder months.

Has two mechanical issues - ac is weaker than id like (ac clutch), and the trans has a small leak. Drives and shifts fine. Inside, the door lock actuators are weak (common issue), and the dome light switch has issues when it rains. Neither have been a big issue for me - the previous owner pulled the dome light bulb, and I've never really trusted ford elec locks, so doing it manually has never bothered me. Front seats have covers - the leather is showing its age/mileage.

Other than that, I feel pretty safe to say that you'd be hard pressed to find a truck as dependable and nice as this one for the money. I don't hesitate to take it anywhere - I've been all over the southeast in it, and a portion of that pulling a red foxbody. Starts in any weather, and the only time it doesnt move when you press the throttle is when it's stuck, lol.

I have hand-written records of the work that has been performed on the truck before I purchased it, and I've kept mental notes of what I've done on the truck. 22's were sold last fall.

Take a look and let me know...
4831749006_ca998bb0b6_z.jpg

Link to pics from stock to now...
[ame=http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66043]More progress pics! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum[/ame]

$8000 OBO. Truck can go with/without sound stuffs, and Will contemplate trades for 96+ Cobra, Mach 1, Regal GS,02+WRX, etc. Also options for package deals including my Civic or the redfox or both. PM or call for details.

Thanks,
-Michael

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Bumpage....

As requested, here are the quickie int pics I took this afternoon with my cell. I left the cover on the driver's seat to show you what they looked like, but wound up pulling them both off later to get them cleaned up.

Pics:
6905809781_9094e0a53b_z.jpg

6905795197_5284763881_z.jpg

6905787499_7736d4ca70_z.jpg

6905802093_e55d162326_z.jpg

-Michael

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Bumpage....

Trades/package deal avail to interested buyer with one or both of my other two cars:
-97 Civic DX hatch
[ame=http://www.torqueaddicts.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21485]Dependable Transportation - TorqueAddicts.net[/ame]

-86 Mustang GT - Steeda 5-link-2, Maximum Motorsports CC plates, CHE LCA, Magnaflow Catback, FMS Driveshaft, MGW Shifter, with plenty of other things:
RED car in this post: Low-posting fella with a new username - Page 2

PM me for details, pricing.

-Michael

Last edited:

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Months later bump... The truck is still available, and I've put almost two thousand miles on it since the interior pictures were taken. Truck still runs great, and the only other thing it's had done in those two thousand miles is an oil change, and I replaced the batteries (one was weak).

-Michael

Users who are viewing this thread