99 Gt 2v vs 11 Mbz S550

fastsohcford

Established Member
So leaving my buddys house in a ritzy neighborhood...saw a mbz swerving a bit up ahead so i kinda passed him not fast by any means but briskly you could say haha... a sharp white s550 is what it was as we got to a light...all tinted out i could only see a guy using facebook on his phone....Swerving explained...So we take off from the light i kinda went ahead of him (car is loud though) on the way to the next light before the freeway....as im slowing down for the light hes on my left behind me swerving into my lane coming up behind kinda quick like i pissed him off....of course he stares when he pulls up now...i stare and look ahead...i KNEW he was gonna try and smash past me getting on the freeway...light goes green...i keep pace with him for a few hundred feet until the right turn to get onto the freeway...im on the inside so i get about half car up on the turn and what do you know? He smashes on it as soon as hes straight...i did the same starting at the top of second...bang third...he gave up as i banged fourth...had about id say....5 cars when he gave up.....Post that on Facebook bitch! :rockon:

fastsohcford

Established Member
3.73 gear, accufab t/b plenum x pipe , slp loudmouths, stock tune 87 octane , factory freak, 160k miles and a driver mod!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Good kill. What does your car run in the 1/4, as 550's are good for mid high 13's. I wouldn't mess with a '12 as they'll be sporting twins on a 4.6.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
guess anything can happen on the street. on paper you shud've been walked without a sweat on behalf of the mercedes.
and you had a total of 5 cars on him? guess mercedes guy needs to learn how to drive his car....

fastsohcford

Established Member
guess anything can happen on the street. on paper you shud've been walked without a sweat on behalf of the mercedes.
and you had a total of 5 cars on him? guess mercedes guy needs to learn how to drive his car....

on paper its 382hp..."Curb weight
4,455 lbs" from Mbz's website "whisks the S 550 from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.4 seconds.(1)" from a 20ish roll til the top of fourth my car is nasty....:rockon:

i have over 1000 pounds on him....:rockon:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
on paper its 382hp..."Curb weight
4,455 lbs" from Mbz's website "whisks the S 550 from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.4 seconds.(1)" from a 20ish roll til the top of fourth my car is nasty....:rockon:

i have over 1000 pounds on him....:rockon:

From a roll the S550 is pretty impressive, however the owner may have had the trans in C mode instead of S, which would make it lazy to downshift. The S has a 7 speed auto so once it's rolling it stays in its rev range under WOT. Not discounting your kill but it should've been closer.

fastsohcford

Established Member
From a roll the S550 is pretty impressive, however the owner may have had the trans in C mode instead of S, which would make it lazy to downshift. The S has a 7 speed auto so once it's rolling it stays in its rev range under WOT. Not discounting your kill but it should've been closer.

his front end was at my bumper and i heard the damn thing downshift and smash...it is what it is i guess...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread