99 mustang cobra(clean!) located in NC

marshall_cobra

Established Member
located in NC

decided to put my cobra up for sale and see if i get any serious offers..ive owned the car for the last three years its a true cobra, not a replica and has all kinds of tasteful and professional upgrades done to it.. has just hit 0ver the 100k mile mark on the car but the motor was replaced in it and only has about 30k miles on it.. oil has been changed every 3k miles with full synthetic mobile one. it does not burn oil..only thing it is going to need is two new front tires and front brakes.. other than that the car runs like new and has absolutely no problems with it..the car is extremely clean and i get compliments EVERYWHERE I go..only thing wrong with the car is that the odometer doesnt show correct miles, it shows the miles of the new motor.. only reason im thinking about selling is because im looking at getting a new truck.. serious inquires only and you can reach me at 405-625-4370 if you have any questions.. 10,000

heres a list of upgrades done to the car
new motor
5spd transmission
bassani midlength headers
bassani o/r x pipe
magnaflow catback
bbk cold air intake
373 rearend gears
steeda quick shifter
new clutch put in when motor was replaced
eibach lower spings
18" ford racing fr500s
03 cobra suade/leather seats (look like new)
03/04 cobra rear bumper (painted to match
03/04 cobra side scoops (painted to match
cobra r hood (painted to match
also had the two holes on front bumper from license plate filled in, repainted the whole front bumper.. ( clean look and theres no chips of paint missing from bugs)
smoked headlights
HIDS

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread