99 Turbocharged Lightning

cthunder

Established Member
I hate to do this, but finances and personal reasons are forcing me to sell my truck. I need something more practical for my son, and it's time to let the truck go! I do not have the funds nor the time to part the truck out, so please dont ask.

The chassis has 110,XXX miles on it, but the built engine and tranny have less than 8K on them. The turbo kit has less than 5K on it. No expense was spared building this truck, all it really needs is a good 3 or 4 link setup and it would easily beat just about anything anywhere anytime. It hit 683/650 SLIPPING on the dyno and would definitely be 735/700 all boost on 20 psi (mind you this is pump gas with only 15 degrees of timing).

specs:
-JLP Long block with stage 2 heads and stock cams
-granatelli COPs (they are trimmed to the proper height and have not given me the issues that some see)
-Full turbo kit 4" piping hot and cold
-S400SX 80 trim Borg Warner Turbo
-4" magnaflow exhaust
-JLP 6" drop shackles
-99 chrome rims, one has curb rash but is reparable
-JLP trac bars

The bad, the exterior is about a 7/10, the front bumper didnt get much love from it's previous owner and neither did the paint. I claybared it pretty religiously when I first got it and the paint is recoverable with a loving hand. There is also a marble sized dent in the front of the hood (all the way down to the aluminum), as well as a few dents on the tailgate and rear bumper (thanks to all the door dingers in parking lots taht didnt leave me notes!)

All in all, I'd like to get 20K. I have black '02 rims and a solid back glass as well as a new romac balancer that will go with the truck if it sells at 20K. I have invested close to 50K in this truck and the title is in hand. Please do not lowball me, 20K for this truck is more than fair and is on par for what built trucks with whipples go for. Pics upon request.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Sure hate to see ya selling man. Do you have any pics of the turbo setup installed??

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Yeah I did a search and couldn't find em'.....I think this economy will start hitting more and more as the days go by so dont feel alone. It pisses me off to no end but thats another topic. Thanks ahead for the pics...

cthunder

Established Member
man what the ****????????????????????????? sad to see it go

Just ahve to let it go... time for me to stop holding onto a toy, atleast for me.

Yeah I did a search and couldn't find em'.....I think this economy will start hitting more and more as the days go by so dont feel alone. It pisses me off to no end but thats another topic. Thanks ahead for the pics...

It's not really the economy that is hurting me, but without drowning everyone with my personal issues; I need to let the truck go. It's what's best for my family, and they come far before any posession.

cthunder

Established Member
Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

1badpasvt

Some evil this way comes
Established Member
If you looking for something more practical I have a 2000 BMW M5 I could offer as a trade.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
This is a great opprotunity, my loss is your gain guys! I spent well over 50K to get to this point.

ill vouch for that.. this is a bad ass truck, no one realizes how much it costs to build a truck, there is alottttttt more into into it than what meets the eye, but this is a very good price for a truck with some powaaaa:rockon: g/l with the sale

chris

Users who are viewing this thread