99 vert 500rwhp

frankt99cobra

whoha
Established Member
As the title Says 99 cobra vert 51,xxx miles built buy Cory Simpson of Simpson Performance in Stillman Valley. All mods are in my sig,. im asking $13,500 OBO for the car, NO TRADES. Car is well maintained and driven not beaten

Pics
Picasa Web Albums - Frank - 99 cobra

video of a run at Byron

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFI9qYYUPM&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Byron Dragway Sept 19 2009[/nomedia]

Last edited:

kubusio

Established Member
Great Car. What did it run in the quarter? Also, in the video it has 18" wheels. Which are included in sale?
Thanks

frankt99cobra

whoha
Established Member
Great Car. What did it run in the quarter? Also, in the video it has 18" wheels. Which are included in sale?
Thanks

Those wheels are 17's and yes they are included, the bypass valve is being installed sometime next week all piping is off getting fabed up.. quarter mile time was 12.7 at 117 mph that was with a GRANNY launch

Last edited:

frankt99cobra

whoha
Established Member
yes it is tuned, with the same set up its first pull on the dyno got 575 at the tire so its tuned down according the Simpson performance

Black03WPB

Established Member
is it built? how much psi?

How long ago did you buy that GT? I'm from West Palm Beach and went to pick up a car with very very similar mods to what you have, but I was undercut because the seller sold the car AFTER accepting my Paypal deposit to hold the car because he sold it for $14,000 after I offered $13,000 and he accepted. This was about 2 years ago.

frankt99cobra

whoha
Established Member
How long ago did you buy that GT? I'm from West Palm Beach and went to pick up a car with very very similar mods to what you have, but I was undercut because the seller sold the car AFTER accepting my Paypal deposit to hold the car because he sold it for $14,000 after I offered $13,000 and he accepted. This was about 2 years ago.

I bought this car about 6 years ago with 28,000 miles on it out of Millwaukee,Wi unmolested, three years ago i did all the work and have put maybe 10,000 miles on it, and it is a cobra not a gt

Users who are viewing this thread