99 white cobra vert.... $5k.....130k miles

b-radfromtheva

N.O.S.
Established Member
I need to move this car and let it be someone elses project(im needing something that plainly makes more sense for me at the moment and I dont need to spend one more dime on it). Tires are ok but some people may replace them. It has a steeda tri-ax shifter. Replaced trans mount about 2 years ago. Jlt ram air intake. Just replaced front pads now it needs rear ones. Also adjustable clutch quadrant with firewall adjuster and cable. About 3 months 3k miles ago I replaced engine with another cobra engine with approx 50-60k miles on it and it has ran like a champ, you can tell a huge difference over the old engine(have already takin it to florida since install). The exhaust had electric cutouts under the seats until one of them loosened up and fell apart on the interstate so now they are always open(i made plates to cap them off but never got any gasket material). Top works great but could use a good cleaning and is probably 2 1/2 years old(white body and white top)

Now the bad: The white paint has started peeling off of the car on all of the metal panels(the E-coat is still protecting the metal). And for some reason the transmission is trying to stick in reverse so I still daily drive it, I just avoid getting anywhere I cant get out of. This thing really just needs some T.L.C. and I feel bad not being able to afford the upkeep on it

Im trying to get 5,000 out of it. I would prefer call or texts seeing how its not always easy to get on here....... 706-773-3443....... also im located in Auburn, AL.

Users who are viewing this thread