99 White L in Baton Rouge area?

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Hey everyone I know this might be for nothing, but I'm trying to locate my L that I just traded in to Jerry Lane Hummer a couple weeks ago. I called the dealership and they told me a guy and his son bought it a couple days later and they would contact them, but come to find out he was an auction guy and he sold it at auction the next day!! I believe the auction was in the Baton Rouge area. Description:Lowered white, Halo head lights, LED tail lights, LED 3rd break light, JLP white CAI and Thundertube with a Chickenears scoop, approx 73,000 miles and 6 disc indash cd player. There is a lot of stuff done to the L that new owner might appreciate knowing. Any help would be great, thanks..:thumbsup:

PS: PIC of truck is my AVATAR

Last edited:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i'm in st. amant also. you on hwy 22? i saw a white L move in from florida a while back on hwy 22. i wish i would have known you were selling it!
anyways,what did you trade it in on?

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Yeah thats me, I wish I would of met some of you guys a little earlier I might of kept it! Oh well, I traded it for an H3 because I wrecked my expedition jumping a 15ft canal! and made it!!:rockon: So I needed a family car. I am currently looking for a nice coupe or the other extreme a 68 or 69 fastback. I'll be back in the game soon hopefully. If you see me outside stop on bye.

Peace
Charles

Users who are viewing this thread