'99 White Lightning For Sale

99FordLightning

I am selling a 1999 Lightning! It is in mostly stock form with a C&L Intake, Custom Exhaust, and a Tune. No pullies, aftermarket supercharger components, transmission work, or nitrous oxide. Just the common, safe stuff to add a little power!
The truck has been very reliable, being that it's still an F150 at it's core, and will be very easy to maintain. It handles better than any large vehicle I've ever driven and I have actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected! I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for affordable, reliable speed!!

This one is in good shape and is great fun as it sits, and has potential to be whatever you want it to be. Drive it daily without worry, drop it to the ground, upgrade the supercharger to make monstrous power, or restore it to showroom condition.

Vital Information:
1999 Ford F150 Lightning
Regular Cab, 2WD
Supercharged 5.4L V8, Automatic Transmission
White Exterior, Black and Gray Leather/Suede Interior
Factory Wheels with aggressive Hankook tires, less than 2,000 miles on them

-----Pic.s can be found here-----

Odometer is not showing up like on so many older F150's, but I'm guessing it's somewhere just over 100k. I have documentation from a factory fresh motor installed at a Ford dealership. Runs strong, cold AC, what more do you need?

If you have any questions or want any more pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me at:

99 Ford Lightning @ g mail
5 6 1.2 4 7.1 3 3 8
texts and emails are preferred.

This truck will be advertised on Autotrader.com and ebay.com as well.
Price is moderately negotiable.

Truck is located in Palm Beach County, FL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread