9s!? New PBs

KzooMuscle

Established Member
....Not quite a 9 yet, but getting closer!

I was finally able to test the car with some cooler air last Friday, unfortunately, due to a huge end of the season grudge race on Saturday, over 400 cars were there to test also so I was only able to get 2 passes in 5 hours.

First pass, I rolled through the beams (AGAIN!) and cut a 1.7 60ft. I am still figuring out this new stall. However, I was able to get a new PB trap of 139mph, 3mph over my previous best, and run a 10.2 which was my current best.

I went directly back in line because I knew it was going to be a long wait, and sure enough, 2 hours later I was finally at the front of the line. I was trying really hard to focus on my launch but still couldn't quite get the rpms to where I wanted them, but did cut a 1.6, not my best but better than the 1.7 I had the run before. That pass I was able to run a 10.1 at 139.

At the end of the day, I hit some new PBs but still not the 9sec pass I was hoping for. I will make it out again when it is not so busy and hopefully reach that single digit time before the end of the season.

BTW, this was all on boost, I am determined to hit 9s on boost before spraying it. It should be nasty when I do though!

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Second pass

249d50c36082b0a5e08f2a58827382d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ctgreddy

Established Member
Nice runs man! Not sure if you're on the west side or not but on the 29th there's a few other local cobra/mustang guys headed to milan for a test and tune. Hoping for good air if you wanna head over this way.

Users who are viewing this thread