A 20 something bought my car.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
He didn't test drive it so I'll bet he was in for a shock. It sold for 25K like I thought it would. I hope he doesn't wreck it and kill himself. What a waste of a good car that would be.

whippleblown03

Established Member
when i was in my early 20's and if i would have had a cobra i think i would have probably wrecked it or killed myself! if he didnt even test drive your cobra i bet someone else bought it for him!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Im 26...does that count??? I know what you mean about young-un's driving these cars...but what about those who are 19 and driving 500fwhp civics?

whippleblown03

Established Member
if he totals it out it just make 03-04 cobras harder to find! if i spent my own money (25k+) i would of at least test drove it! probably mommy bought it for him not knowing what the car was even was! a 20 year old that can afford to pay for a cobra and insurance probably has his sh#t together somewhat!

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
i think some of you are a little hard on young persons buying these cars. not everyone is irresponsible. and not everone's parents purchase the car for them.

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
if he totals it out it just make 03-04 cobras harder to find! if i spent my own money (25k+) i would of at least test drove it! probably mommy bought it for him not knowing what the car was even was! a 20 year old that can afford to pay for a cobra and insurance probably has his sh#t together somewhat!

Speaking of youngins....

Hey mean, got that pulley yet?

whippleblown03

Established Member
maybe the guy will bring it to the track ! might be the fastest cobra around now that rick sold out! ice might be the fastest around the west fourum with a vette on Nos! we need some new cobra people with deep pockets for mods! were is everyone?

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
bultaco370 said:
maybe the guy will bring it to the track ! might be the fastest cobra around now that rick sold out! ice might be the fastest around the west fourum with a vette on Nos! we need some new cobra people with deep pockets for mods! were is everyone?

Still here.....Vt 324 coming soon. Im gonna head down to bremerton for TNT..anyone else going..?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
With some nitto's and some practice (and maybe some other "tiny" mods) I'll get mine deep into the 11's. Let's see what the winter brings.

Users who are viewing this thread