A 2v gt beats a 6.0 gto?? GTFO

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
ha alright i got this douchebag kid at school who drives a blue 6.0 goat, and he has got the loudest mouth ever, he tells everyone my car is the slowest piece ever, that he would put bus lengths on me yada yada yada... and sure he is right, his 6.0 would whoop my gt, but i got sick of it one day so i caught him talkin his shit as i went by in the parking lot, i hit the brakes step out and i call him out saying i will smoke his shit lmao (instantly regretted saying it) He is a HORRIBLE driver, poor car doesnt know what to do...

Is there anyway a 4.10 Lt header, intake, and aggressive tune could beat him to 80 from a dig????
(Lt's arent in the car, in process of purchasing)

keep in mind he is a horrible driver and im "decent" even though he has a huge hp advantage

as far as im aware he has straights and a CAI

Give some advice before i eat my words :burn:eek:r pull off a miracle:rockon:

SVT GT

Established Member
If your car is not blue then you do not have a chance

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
truth hurts lol, i know his car is way faster but damn i got sick of his mouth

i guess i better hope for a missed gear

or i could put
the jug on the stang lol, and see how my rods like that lol not....

or plan b, show up in my brothers vert 03 cobra lol and try to play it off??? haha i dont even know if he would even notice, he dont know shit about cars, daddy bought it so he drives it

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
I think someone here is selling a nitrous kit and drag radials. That should get you into the high 12's low 13's. Try and go to the track instead of on the road. Way to many unknowns when on the street. If he sucks then you have no clue on what could happen. And one other thing be safe.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
yeah i told him i would see him at the track yesterday night cuz i saw him again and he asked me about it, this kid gets on my nerves, daddy bought him a fast car and he acts like he built the damn thing with his bare hands

how do the 2v internals take to nitrous? just like a 75-125 shot? i have hear alot of negative stuff

i wouldnt trust racing this kid on the street, he is the type to attempt weaving through traffic going like 150

spike_africa

Established Member
I bet an Auto ls1 01 Trans Am in my GT when all I had was a shifter,mid pipe,CAI, and drag radials. I put a good 2 car lengths on him till about 90mph where we shut down. We ran about 3 times and I was quicker every time. It was pretty amazing.

If you had sticky tires and power-shifted like a mad man like I did you could possibly win. Especially if he is manual and a bad driver like you said.

Oh and 2v's hate nitrous, I mean I have been on a 125/150hit for years now.

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
My advice is to talk a ton of shit to him right before you run. I mean talk about his mom, his gf's soft lips, you name it, just get him so pissed off he can't concentrate. it works.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Headers on your NA car are the worst bang for the buck. Your best bet is to call him out at the track and know the track well. If you can master the tree and launch you might stand a chance. Others wise he will rape you.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
I bet an Auto ls1 01 Trans Am in my GT when all I had was a shifter,mid pipe,CAI, and drag radials. I put a good 2 car lengths on him till about 90mph where we shut down. We ran about 3 times and I was quicker every time. It was pretty amazing.

yeah i just wanna be able to beat him down the track, his top end would murder my 4.10 2v lol, but i appreciate the slight chance of hope:thumbsup:

If you had sticky tires and power-shifted like a mad man like I did you could possibly win. Especially if he is manual and a bad driver like you said.

Oh and 2v's hate nitrous, I mean I have been on a 125/150hit for years now.

Every time ive went to houston performance to get a nitrous system (3 times) the guy up there has told me i will melt my piston or throw a rod yada yada... and he ends up talking me out of it:kaboom:

My advice is to talk a ton of shit to him right before you run. I mean talk about his mom, his gf's soft lips, you name it, just get him so pissed off he can't concentrate. it works.

I should start talking some mad shit because thats all he does, if i see him ill laugh at him and tell him to not even show to save himself from embarrassment

SVT GT

Established Member
Stock 2V bottom end are fine with a 100 shot of nitrous and a tuner who knows what he is doing. Some go with a bit bigger / higher shot with the nitrous. The houston guy is probably trying to sell you something else or the the nitrous cars he has tuned melted the pistons or threw a rod :shrug:. Don't know why he would say this other than that. Not saying that 2Vs are nitrous friendly but the difference is in the tune. Find a good tuner who knows how to tune nitrous cars and buy a good new kit, if you want to go the nitrous route.
I would remove some weight off the Mustang (lighter seats and everything out of the trunk helps), aluminum drive shaft, get a short throw, catted mid pipe, cat back, imo long tubes, loosen or remove the front sway bar only for that day (to each his own on this), drag radials (and maybe skinny fronts), plenum and T/B, imo a better flowing MAF - the stock is restrictive as heck, good tune and some rear upper and lower control arms. You should do pretty good with this set up. You may or may not beat him but will give him a run for his money. I'm sure he is looking to add mods just like you are trying to do now.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
I will try a different performance shop and see what there knowledge on nitrous and 2v are

what size MAF should i go with?

and i doubt he is modding shit, im sure he is askind daddy to dump money it for someone else to mod for him

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
just kick his ass. If he's too much of a vagina to talk shit to you while you're in your car driving away and not to your face, and you had the balls to get out and confront him then he's just a pussy. Take your brothers cobra out and smoke him to get him to shut up. and then put a supercharger on your car

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
im just gonna have to end up trading cars w/ my brother for like a month, ill dust his ass no questions 4v FTW!

but id like nothing better than to see that blue goat in my 2v rearview mirror

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
I just realized you were from houston.

Have him come out to sealy next weekend. westside mustang club is having a track day, he can get his ass handed to him by any number of 2v's in his choice of color.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
I just realized you were from houston.

Have him come out to sealy next weekend. westside mustang club is having a track day, he can get his ass handed to him by any number of 2v's in his choice of color.

Where is sealy??
all im aware of is baytown, ive only lived here less than a year, not too familiar w/ the surrounding tracks/towns

ha ill tell him but im sure he'll come w/ some smartass remark

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
My 2v would tear him another asshole. I bet he'd never say another word after

gtstang1219

Established Member
Back when my car just had bolt ons and a 125 shot i ran a 6.0, I would say that he put about a car on me up to about 80 and then pulled away from there when i ran him NA. I have the vid somewhere ill see if i can dig it up. When i sprayed i put about 3 on him. So i know that he will pull on you but if you drive it rite and dont get to heavy on the throtle at take off i dont think it will be as big of a blow out as you think. Solution- spened 400 bucks and an afternoon and put a 100 shot.

Users who are viewing this thread