A beautiful day, two Cobras and a camera!

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Nice pair of Cobra's:beer: Which one is faster:-D

Haha, his has got an intake, exhaust, pulley and a tune.. Mine is just stock so his is faster technically but I can shift faster so I get the edge usually.. :thumbsup:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Yea he is good at shifting :lol: And we are not brothers but we might as well be. :banana: Thanks for all the comments guys!

Stevo151

Established Member
Exactly! There is nothing like driving a cobra on a nice warm sunny day with your best bro driving his right next to you! :coolman:

hahaha yeah! later on in life when i get my cobra and my friend gets his GT500 we are gunna be doing the same damn thing causing destruction to all rice!!! :lol1: again man, sweet ass cobra!!

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
industrial background (perfect) shots and cars Great! Love the signature :beer:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
hahaha yeah! later on in life when i get my cobra and my friend gets his GT500 we are gunna be doing the same damn thing causing destruction to all rice!!! :lol1: again man, sweet ass cobra!!

Hellz Yea! :rockon:

Thanks man!

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Yea I know, I am actually going to get my windows tinted this week. I can not decide if I want 25% or what darkness of tint I want. :shrug: I want something that is not too dark, but dark enough to not be able too see inside at night. I am thinking 25% is what I am going with. Anyways Thanks for the comments guys! :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread