A Big thanks to Greg@RET!!!

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Abraham I remember you telling me that your were going down south to Greg. Once again Greg work his magic lol. Great #'s btw. How's your teksid build going?

my92gt

Established Member
Teksid has not even been started... I talked to Shaun at AED and its going to be quite a little more than expected... That's with me providing all my parts that I have here and no machine work included... He doesn't like building teksids or WAP aluminum blocks.. he says they distort too much even after using 2 torque plates when boring and honing the block..

my92gt

Established Member
And this is what I found today after fixing my fuel level sending unit... It's the "Y" fitting that comes from the PPRV delete from Lethal Performance.. Its not very good friends with fuel and I've only had it on the car for a couple hundred miles..
5a9dd552.jpg

078cb6ca.jpg

So I ended using the stock "Y" fitting that came with the 03 cobra pumps..

my92gt

Established Member
And the post above, and a small kink on 1 of the lines, is why I was running out of fuel at 5500RPM.... And if the problem persists I will use that as an excuse to really do my return style fuel system..

Greg@RET

Established Member
I came to the video area to post a video and saw this. Thanks for the compliments guys, my crew and I appreciate it. Glad your happy... and I thought the line was the culprit. Glad you found it!

Posi, your blowers make it easy! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread