A bunch of Pics of three new Shelby's

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
There was an engineering expo at my school today, and some really cool cars showed up as usual. Two years ago a Ford GT, last year a new zo6, and this year: :pop:

Picture007.gif

Picture008.gif

Picture009.gif

Picture010.gif

And then.....

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture011.gif

And this bad bitch: :bowdown:

Picture002.jpg

Picture017.gif

Picture015.gif

Picture013.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture014.gif

Picture016.gif

There were a good 100 people standing around the ford tent, and this was the massive crowd at the GM tent :lol:

Picture018.gif

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
What did the GM guys expect...I could go to a dealer and see all those cars. I guess they didn't expect Ford to bring out the big guns?

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Yea I heard a bunch of guys there saying "Look at the Paint on that Ford GT!"... but for some reason I couldn't find the GT they were talking about ;-)

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get a video of them revving it up.

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
I guess some people don't pay any attention to where the engine is located at in GT's? :D I hope you enlightened them that it was actually a Shelby GR1 Concept. Sweet cars there, I've had one of those GR1's rotating in my desktop pics collection for a long time. Too bad they had it under the tent, I'd rather see clouds and the sky being reflected in the paint rather than a tent.

Constable

Established Member
At the NY Auto Show last year, prior to showing the GR1, some dumba$$ went to town on it with a buffer and ruined the hand-polished finish. The Ford people were pi$$ed as hell... There were swirl marks everywhere....

Users who are viewing this thread