A/C Delete??

03cobradroptop

Established Member
yea i live in michigan so its not too bad never use the a/c and its a drop top. can i use the frpp a/c delete for a 99-04 mustang? thanks for the input

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
yea i live in michigan so its not too bad never use the a/c and its a drop top. can i use the frpp a/c delete for a 99-04 mustang? thanks for the input

I have mine deleted and yeah the frpp a/c delete is the one I used it works perfect. I also have a droptop and I lost way more than 15 pounds.

03cobradroptop

Established Member
I have mine deleted and yeah the frpp a/c delete is the one I used it works perfect. I also have a droptop and I lost way more than 15 pounds.

i see your tt making good hp numbers any belt slip with the frpp delete? problems? belt size change? if you could do it over again would you? sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help! :banana:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i see your tt making good hp numbers any belt slip with the frpp delete? problems? belt size change? if you could do it over again would you? sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help! :banana:

its about 30lbs of you remove all he lines, condensor and compressor. Ford delete kit work and I did it without removing the rear belt. like others said...

less weight

no a/c

Users who are viewing this thread